Follow these simple staging guidelines to help sell your home:
- Keep all lights on, even on the sunniest of days.
- Keep all draperies and shutters open.
- Leave soft music playing at a low level.
- Take a short walk or drive with your children and pets.
- Let the Realtor and clients view the home without your presence.
- Let the buyer be at ease and let the agents do their job.
By employing these successful staging strategies with an aggressive marketing plan, we can achieve a maximum sales price in the shortest number of days. Please contact me if there is anything I can help you get your home ready to sell.